The 2017 trends issue of Perspective magazine is live
| 9th January 2017
At the beginning of each year, we take a look at the trends and key topics for healthcare and pharma for the year ahead. In 2017, rather than touch lightly on ‘top trends’ for the year, we’ve taken a deeper dive into an issue that is going to have a profound, lasting impact on the industry: the evolving role of the expert in healthcare.
In this issue, we’ll cover:
- How the role of healthcare professionals is affected by the advancement of artificial intelligence and supportive technologies
- The rise of the patient expert and the systematic barriers to innovation in healthcare
- How influencer marketing can help healthcare and pharma organisations to better reach the right customers in new ways
- What the changing role of the expert relationship in healthcare means for patients and customer-centricity
- How precision medicine is shaping the evolution of what it means to be a healthcare professional in the 21st century
Click the button below to enter your details and receive your free digital copy.